HGH replacement therapy will eliminate the symptoms of hormone hunger as well as bring you back your energy and satisfactory life quality.
What is Human Growth Hormone?
Human growth hormone (HGH) is a complex protein naturally produced by your pituitary gland near the brain. This protein directly controls the metabolic rate of cells for they can reproduce and repair, primarily to maintain a healthy body.
It also helps to enable the growth process, while continuing to provide a healthy function to your heart, organs, tissues, muscles, and bones throughout the entirety of your life. HGH is instrumental in repairing the body and leading a healthy life.
Our clinic specializes in FDA-approved adult HGH therapy in the US. All treatments are customized and closely monitored by our experienced staff for optimal results.
Why choose HGH therapy?
For most adults, HGH production begins to decrease as early as the age of 40. This decline of HGH production is more significant for individuals with the minor or severe surgical intervention of the pituitary gland. HGH injection treatments may be able to help adults who experience an HGH deficiency.
Common Symptoms of HGH Deficiency
Most individuals are unaware that they may be suffering from an HGH deficiency. Here are some of the signs and symptoms of low HGH production:
- muscle weakness in extremities;
- fat accumulation in the midriff region;
- fatigue, depression, or difficulty concentrating;
- loss of libido (decrease in sex drive);
- poor wound healing;
- hair loss;
- broken or weak nails;
- dry and brittle skin.
If you have these common symptoms of HGH deficiency, contact us today to request your free private consultation.
Benefits of Adult HGH Therapy
When patients receive HGH therapy, they gradually experience an overall improvement in their life. There are significant benefits from restoring adequate HGH levels in the human body. Some of these benefits of HGH therapy include:
- improved muscle strength;
- faster wound healing;
- weight loss or fat reduction (maintaining a healthy metabolism);
- enhanced oxygen-carrying capacity in the bloodstream;
- decreased depression and fatigue;
- increase in libido (improved sex life);
- greater propensity for socialization;
- proper hair growth in cases of hair loss or baldness;
- younger, healthier-looking skin;
- increase in stamina throughout the day;
- improvement in mood, overall health, and energy.
Adult HGH Treatment at Our Clinic
We help reverse HGH deficiency in adults by offering hormone replacement methods through a personalized therapy plan. This plan is based on your unique deficiency and how it affects you the most. Human growth hormone therapy generally involves injections of HGH, which will significantly improve your quality lifestyle.